My mind has decided to relinquish our past
so that our future my triumph.
Forgiveness is something that is very hard for me to gift,
and very rare for me ask to receive.
It must be a choice made with your mind,
and not a feeling made with your heart.
It kills my soul to live in constant wonder,
yet it would kill my being to live without you.
Teaching my heart to coincide with my mind will be a difficult feat.
Yet, it is a feat that will be conquered.
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.
- Trifecta is open to everyone!! Please join us.