Thanks for the Liebster Award!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! What an amazing thing. Thank you very much to
“The Haze is Gone” for nominating me.
As a nominee, I have a few assignments to do
Here it is…
1) Post eleven facts about yourself 2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated 3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post 4) Go to their page and tell them 5) Remember, no tag backs
1) I’m a chef. I love to cook. If you tell me what you want, I can make it. I usually don’t follow a recipe, because I like to make up my own.
2) Although I can cook, I can’t bake. It will taste ok, But it will look awful. Decorating is not my thing.
3) I collect key chains. I have about 1000. I started when my oldest daughter was a baby. I hope to hand them down to my oldest grandchild one day.
4) This is a secret: I also collect garbage pail cards. I know, its awful.
5) I gave birth to my oldest daughter when I was 18. She gave me life that morning.
6) I have worked at an animal hospital for 16 years now. I have been at the one I’m at now for 5 years.
7) I miss my dad. He passed away this past March. There is a hole in my heart.
8) I have 3 beautiful daughters. 16, 9, and 8 years old. I am so proud of them.
9) I enjoy writing. It helps me to express my feelings when I can’t express them to the people I love.
10) I know more than people think I know. I just keep information to myself until it is useful to me.
11) I love to be comfortable. I work in scrubs and lounge around in comfy clothes. Every once in a while I will get “dressed up” to go out.
So now for the question’s asked of me:
- If it was your last day on this planet, what’s the one thing you must do? This is easy. I would hug my kids and my husband. We would spend the day laughing and loving each other
- What was the happiest moment of your life? I have 4 happiest moments of my life. 3 of them was the first time I held my 3 girls, and the 4th was the day I said “I do” to my honey.
- What do you think of the world you live in? There are many things that could be better. There are a lot of things and people I’m disappointed in. However, there I have hope.
- If you had one wish, what would it be? Another easy one. I would wish that my girls would grow up to be healthy, happy and fulfilled.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever seen? Yesterday, at work, we did a blood transfusion on a chicken.
- If you were to ask the next person you see to describe you in two words what would they be? cranky and sneezy
- When you were little what did you dream of becoming? I wanted to be a lawyer.
- If you could be someone else for a day who would it be? wow. This is hard. Everyone has problems. If I had to choose 1 person, I would choose myself. I wouldn’t want to go 1 day not knowing the hugs of my babies.
- What’s your best feature? my eyes.
- When receiving this nomination what were your first thoughts? I was honored. I was truly happy.
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? It used to be Christmas. When my dad passed this past March, I kinda lost the want to deal with the holidays.
My nominations are:
Now for the questions for you to answer:
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
- If tomorrow was your last day, what would you do?
- How old were you when you first truly felt love?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Do you believe in karma and why?
- What does this nomination mean to you?
- If you could spend the day with 1 person, past or present, who would it be?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you like least about yourself?
- Why do you write?
- What do you miss most about your childhood?
Thanks for Playing along!