As I get older my memory fades.
The worst part is remembering names.
I have three daughters and they all laugh at me.
I should have named them Child one, two and three.
The Rule of Three is a writing principle that asserts that, in writing, groups of three have the most impact. This week’s challenge is to write 33 words using the Rule of Threesomewhere among them. It is up to you to interpret the rule, just make sure to use exactly 33 words.
- For the 12 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this postwhere stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top threefavorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone. Encourage your friends to vote for you, if you wish, but please don’t tell them to vote on a number. The numbering of the posts changes regularly, as authors have the ability to delete their own links at any time.
- You have 12 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.