Happy Birthday Lance
Tomorrow, September 10th, is my husbands birthday. His birthday falls right in the middle 2 of our daughters birthdays. Lyla’s is Aug. 30th and Carly’s is Sept. 12th. Every year I try to make his birthday special. Every year, something happens and plans change. Last year, I got him tickets to see Slash and he had to go out-of-town for work. Although my intentions are good, it never seems to work out.
I love my husband. He is the greatest man I have ever met. He is an amazing father. Our girls are very lucky. This year on his birthday we will sleep in, take him to breakfast, and then take the girls shopping to spend their birthday money. With our mixed family schedules, timing is just bad. I wanted to do something special to show him how much we appreciate him.
I love you Lance……
1. What is something dad always says to you?
L- I love you, have a great day C- I love you
2. What makes dad happy?
L- doing nice things for him C- Huggies and kisses
3. What makes dad sad?
L- not behaving or crying over flip-flops C- when I don’t pay attention and walk right past him when he wants a hug
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
L- she says awesome funny stuff C- his bumble bee dance
5. What was your dad like as a child?
L- he read comics C- he played with super heroes
6. How old is your dad?
L- 41 right? C- yes
7. How tall is your dad?
L- 6’2 C- 25 feet
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
L- listen to music C- play guitar
9. What does your dad do when you are not home?
both- who knows
10.If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
both – playing guitar
11. What is your dad really good at?
L- taking care of us C- playing and being nice
12. What is your dad not good at?
both- he’s good at everything
13.what does your dad do for a job?
L- Builds towers in many different places C- yeah that
14.What is your dad’s favorite food?
L- hamburgers C- sushi and my mac and cheese
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
L- he watches out for us C- he’s sweet and gives good hugs and kisses
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
L- timmy turner C- scooby doo
17. what do you and your dad do together?
L- we went to that paint thing that time C- go to the movies
18. How are you and your dad the same?
L- we like mac and cheese C- we like hamburgers
19. How are you and your dad different?
L- he has brown eyes and I have blue C- he likes sushi and I don’t
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
L- he takes really good care of me C- the huggies
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Both- he loves her
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go
L- waffle house C- the gym