30 days of Deana’s Dumbness
So prepared to be sick of me over the next month. I am doing this meme because it sounds like fun! My not so cool Hubby is doing it as well. Please feel free to make fun of me at your will. Enjoy!
The days of the challenge are as follows:
- declare your love for an uncool TV show.
- look a fool.
- eat. Whatever you feel like eating.
- waste time.
- declare your love for an uncool movie.
- act “girly” or “manly” in a way you’d normally avoid.
- share your efforts at something you don’t think you do well.
- expose something messy or dirty you’d usually hide.
- declare your love for an uncool band.
- dress to show some skin.
- share about a health struggle.
- speak up about something crap that was done to you.
- hold yourself accountable — not guilty — for something crappy you did to someone else.
- dress, walk, and act like you know you’re all that.
- spend money on a non-necessity or share a financial struggle.
- discuss the reality of your work situation.
- share details about a bodily function or fluid.
- talk about sex
- express a strong feeling.
- set a boundary.
- air one of your secrets.
- share a struggle you have yet to “just get over.”
- ask for help.
- make a mistake.
- express a dissenting opinion.
- discuss a failure.
- look a fool.
- name 3 more ways you can live shamelessly and commit to doing them…
Join in if you like. Let me know in the comments if you think you might so I can follow along. Day #1 starts tomorrow~