A friend of mine did a blog a short time ago about things that they are thankful for. I have decided that I would copy her idea and do the same.
- I am thankful for the Sun. Every night before I go to sleep I pray that I will wake up to find my family healthy, safe and happy. When the sun rises I get to enjoy them for another day.
- I am thankful for my allergies (stay with me on this one). The fact that I am sneezing with watery eyes means that I am alive and able to breathe the wonderful air that God has provided me with.
- I am thankful for my alarm clock. Every morning when it goes off before dawn, I am able to wake up, shower and get ready to go to work. This means I have running water, electricity and most importantly a roof over my head.
- I am thankful for my job and the clients. Yes, even the undesirable ones. They ensure that I am getting a paycheck to pay for the things listed above and more.
- I am thankful for the rain. The rain will help make the hottest of days bearable. And as a side note, kissing my husband in the rain is pretty darn wonderful.
- I am thankful for school. School gives my children the ability to learn and grow so that one day, the will be able to achieve their dreams.
- I am thankful for the tv station USA. Almost every day they play marathons of my favorite show SVU.
- I am thankful for my mom. She has been there for me more than I could ever deserve. She is my rock.
- I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend. He is my soul mate. He picks me up when I am down and stands beside me through everything. He is my heart.
- I am thankful for my children. Without them, I would not be the person I am today. They are the most amazing gift from God. They are my life.
What are you thankful for?