Fancy Awards and Such
Wow… I’ve never won anything before. This is exciting! Last night I was having dinner at Applebee’s with my wonderful husband and I got an email from a new friend I met through twitter. Her name is Jana and her blog is http://janasthinkingplace.com/ . The email said “click on this link I gave you an award”. So thanks Jana! Now its my turn to return the favor.
The award is called the Stylish Blogger award: Here are the rules:
Here are my responsibilities:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award. (done)
2. Share 5 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are five things you’re all DYING to know about me.
1) I am a chef. I love to cook. I can take any recipe and change it into the yummiest thing you have ever tasted. Try me: Tell me what you want to cook and I will send you one of my personal recipe’s.
2) There are times when I am watching the Disney Channel and I look up and notice that the kids aren’t in the room. Yes, I admit it. I watch kids shows.
3) I cry over everything. Even commercials. The Publix ones are the worse. I start bawling as soon as they come on.
4) As of last night I have 3 tattoos! They are becoming an addiction for me.
5)I have worked for a vet for 15 years now. (not the same one). I love animals!
My bloggers I want you to check out that I’m awarding this prestigious award to are…
1) Bethy… http://raisingryder.wordpress.com/ She is a new mom to a handsome baby boy. She is learning as she goes and keeping a record of it! I know you will enjoy it as much as I do.
2) Melisa… http://dreamersdream05.blogspot.com/ She is training to run the peachtree roadrace this July and she is keeping us up to day with her thoughts. The ups and the downs. Enjoy!
3) John… http://counselorga.blogspot.com/ He is an actuall counselor and he writes alot on family and how to stay a family. He has a great point of view and he makes me think alot about the way I do things.
4) June… http://juneinjanuary.blogspot.com/ . She is a wonderful woman with a terrific christian look at things. She is a very talented writer.
5) Tara… http://thinspiralnotebook.wordpress.com/ she’s not new, but shes new to me! I look forward to reading her blogs as well as her 100 word entries. I know you will love her!
Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your awards!